Yobit exchange warning!

Discussion in 'General Exchanges' started by XTRABYTES, Dec 20, 2017.

1. XTRABYTES

XTRABYTES Well-Known Member

WARNING AGAIN!!

It seems that YOBIT is up to their old tricks again with XBY.

For several months we have had a BOLD RED WARNING about Yobit on our ANN. We were hoping to have been able to put this past us, but now they are holding members coins again...

All references to Yobit will be permanently removed from our websites and we once again advise you to trade at your own risk on Yobit.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

The only way to stop them is to pressure (expose) them on social media so that their behavior costs them money, rather than earns them money.

fish313 and NikeNem like this.
  2. Jay Croft

Jay Croft Member

I could go on an on for days about how incompetent YoBit staff is. I'm questioning their ability to look after their customers' needs anytime I have a chance, and everyone must be already sick of my rants. I could say though that maybe, just MAYBE YoBit guys are actually failing to maintain their exchange. But then again, they list a sh!tton of coins every month and never delist even those who are long dead and no longer supported by their devs. They're literally digging their own grave.

3. Supreme

Supreme Administrator Staff Member

fish313 likes this.
  4. fish313

fish313 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks SupremeGoose, I just deleted my above comment. Much appreciated!

Supreme likes this.
  5. Muhammad Haris

Muhammad Haris Member

Is there a chance of them running away with everyone's balance. Do you think they are suspicious scammers, so that i could take out my fund immediately.

6. Arimand

Arimand Member

I don't know what they have in mind, since XTRABYTES is the most promising of the cryptocurrencies today. Instead of trying to behave like professionals and acquire the profits we are all awaiting for, they kick out potential customers with their tricks.

Thank you for your warnings, and keep up the good work guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
  7. ZombieGXD

ZombieGXD New Member

Why go with yobit? Will XBY be on other exchanges/markets soon? I don't trust any of the exchanges XBY is on and has prevented me from purchasing any, I'm afraid it will get way too big too soon for me at a much higher rate. I was ready to invest at $0.07 USD and now it's average is $0.21 USD !!

8. fish313

fish313 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I personally have never had a problem with Cryptopia . . I probably use that exchange 2nd most, besides GDAX. Been using it for about 10 months now, almost everyday.

Arimand likes this.
  9. Dennis

Dennis New Member

It's still on the homepage in the bottom under "Exchanges"

10. Gelumbauskas

Gelumbauskas New Member

Decided to check my stuff on Yobit today, after a long long long time. Just saw the wallet is still in maintenance and I can't send my XBY to Cryptopia. I'm afraid of losing all my balance there :( It's a lot of XBY :(