XTRABYTES is Expanding Rapidly and Looking for Assistance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoyCD
    December 12, 2017 at 04:32
    I've been working in marketing & communications for the last 10 years running teams both on classical marketing side as well as developing/executing social media strategies for large brands/companies. Would be happy to join the slack and see how I can help structure and build things

2. Karim
    December 13, 2017 at 06:46
    Hi guys, UX designer & product manager here if you need any help on this side. Also, would love to join the slack channel but the signup doesn't seem to be working. Can I get an invite?

3. CryptoTemplar
    December 15, 2017 at 06:58
    Hey XTRABYTES TEAM,

If you are still looking for a Social Media Manager, I have close to 7 years experience in the digital marketing field and also run an online auction site that I have been thinking of converting to cryptocurrency only. Would like to find out more about the position, I have experience with Twitter, FB, Reddit, and can probably help with content for press releases and other advertising mediums as well.

Thanks,

Rob

4. ZombieGXD
    December 15, 2017 at 07:37
    Design, social media marketing and seo. Would love the opportunity to help you guys out if I can. Thanks!

5. kaelan
    December 17, 2017 at 12:37
    I have some spare time, so i can help the community. I like writing or if you guyz need help to translate stuff, let me know

6. biomash
    December 18, 2017 at 02:11
    Hi
    I am willing to contribute, my background is:
    7 years software design / development (Microsoft Stack, .NET, SQL, Data Analytics / BI)
    5 Years Technical Architect (Government / Enterprise) business apps / infrastructure
    6 Years Security Architect (Gov / DoD)

My recent experience is all security related:
    Threat & Risk Assessment
    Security Testing
    Code Reviews
    Technical Writing / Documentation (SRMP, SSP, Policy, Governance).

I have a bunch of security certs, a Masters in InfoSec and am currently a PhD candidate researching blockchain and digital identity.

Happy to get involved.

7. Freeman99
    December 18, 2017 at 01:58
    Hello, I am more than happy to help as an Editor or Content writer. I have 15 years experience in banks.

8. MadoScientist
    December 19, 2017 at 12:37
    Quite similar here. Bash, XEN, KVM, VMWare, some of C#/Net knowledge. I want to dig in crypto/block chain technology more, but my skills won't be useful here, probably.

9. cryptonaughtz
    December 20, 2017 at 11:32
    I'm a newbie to XBY, but I really want to be a part of the cornerstone for this coin. If there is any way possible I can help with the growth of this coin I will gladly do so. I think my greatest skill sets would be writing and anything social media related. I have countless hours to waste so I would rather be wasting them with XBY in any way possible.

Defiant of traditional mining technology, XtraBytes is the cyberpunk of crypto.

enki likes this.
  10. Piet Hein
    December 24, 2017 at 11:54
    I can translate promotional material and information to Dutch if there is a need for it?

11. Karen Tsang
    January 1, 2018 at 09:25
    Can translate to/from Chinese. Would love to help.

Proficient in business writing (I work in banking).

12. James
    January 2, 2018 at 02:10
    Hi, if you need anyone for the Support or Application Support side of things, I can help out. I've worked with Windows/Linux/AIX/Solaris, all kinds of database instances and Weblogic middleware.

13. Paradis.XBY
    January 2, 2018 at 11:35
    Logline; HR consultant and advisor specializing in recruitment and employee performance management, willing to contribute and support expansion needs. I'm don't know programming language, but I know people. I pride myself in reducing turnover and best fit for hiring practices. Employee turnover is the biggest consumer of company $$ and efficiency. I'm interested in being a part XBY at this level.

Side note -- Yes i'm new to the crypto/blockchain universe, but XBY was my first purchase along with ADA when I finally made the move. I'm attracted to sustainment, adaptability and long term functionality of this new technology and so this project caught my eye for reasons at the time i couldn't explain (Malcolm Gladwell's BLINK anyone?)

thx
    CP

Jamo likes this.
  14. Colin Richards
    January 7, 2018 at 07:39
    I have years of experience in venture capital and graphic design. I would love to connect with the team to see how I can help. My skills set is business development, adobe illustrator, marketing/growth hacking, and partnerships.

15. Bilen
    January 8, 2018 at 07:12
    Hi, I am a UX/UI designer with at least 15 years of experience. I have designed interactive journeys for huge banks like JP Morgan & Chase, insurance companies like Prudential and other big names in the industry like CNN.

View my LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melbo

Apart from my past work experience I am also excited about XtraBytes and I have invested in it.

I think that while a lot of crypto projects out there offer a diversified gamut of projecte (wallets, exchanges, apps) there is a major lack of usable products. Most of them are poorly integrated and are not designed with the user mindset in mind.

I am happy to bring my expertise on board, remember I have invested and I really want this project to kick ass.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.