1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBY - price prediction for 2018 and your math behind it?

Discussion in 'General Trading' started by upsided, Nov 23, 2017.

1. upsided

upsided Member

What is your XBY price prediction (usd) in 2018 and the math behind it

price range 2017 (usd): 0.00 to 0.0413
    market cap range 2017 (usd): 0.00 M to 26.8 M

today's price: 0.0193
    today's market cap: 8.3 M

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. enki

enki Well-Known Member Staff Member

I hope 2018 will be the year of breaking ATHs again and again. Assuming STATICs are open and fill up quickly over the year, the XBY supply will drop to about 100 million. Demand for XBY will also increase with exposure.

So about $100 million market cap would value the XBY in circulation at $1 a piece.

$1 by the end of 2018 has been my prediction for a while and I'm sticking to it.

Pi2u likes this.
  3. Sanchoni25

Sanchoni25 Member

I honestly think everything from 50 Cents to 5 Dollars is possible.

4. Shixy

Shixy Member

0.75 cent is a good bet.
    $1 is x50

5. ian2347

ian2347 Member

Let's see what happen.
    Depends on how many people adopt the tech, and how it is better then Lisk and others.

6. Rocky

Rocky Member

$1-4 is a decent price that can be expected from here..... based on the reception, I am calling out $30 by 2020 end

7. Shixy

Shixy Member

Predicting around $1-3 range.
    If we get adopted and form partnerships, easily $5-$10

8. Kroni

Kroni Member

Anything in the $3-$5 range would be pretty great. Going to have to amass a few more coins before then tho!

9. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Guys fasten your seatbelt. My father is chiefeditor on one of the biggest arabic financial sites, he writes regularly about forex, stocks and since some months also about big reputable cryptocurrencies, he has saudi, qatari, kuwaiti bigboys as regular readers, i am talking petrodollar bigboys, they order lambos on the phone for breakfast and they dont wear underwear twice if you know what i mean.
    I already talked to him about XtraBYtes.
    I asked him if it would be theoretically possible to feature XBY in an article with its advantages over the current blockchain technologies.
    He wanted three things cleared and assured:
    1st.
    That it isnt just some kind of cheap scam, because this would fall back on him and destroy his reputation as a serious editor, if money is lost.
    2nd. Its tech/code should already been reviewed by a reputable 3rd party and positivley evaluated.
    3rd. It should be confirmed and listed on big exchanges so "normal" people are able to buy it if they wish to.

Anyway i figured that this would happen in 2018 to xtrabytes, as it will grow more and more, we will hopefully be able to join bittrex. So now all depends on Xtrabytes devs, if they can deliver, big money flows will come in, i dont have a doubt about this. Even average joe owning 5000XBY right now will get big bucks for his investment. We are in very early stages, people investing now could potentially see huge returns, my only concern is that the XtraBytes dev cannot deliver because its for sure a very big project with a lot of hurdles, but all i can say if a 20year russian boy can do it, why should not borza be able to do it, i hope the best.

So taken all this in consideration all i want to say. It could rise much higher than you think already in 2018 IF devs deliver.

a1servinem, Yankee Ruin X and DDD like this.
  10. SoyCD

SoyCD Member

Is there a roadmap for getting listed on more exchanges?

11. jarl

jarl New Member

What's the plan with xfuel? On the exchanges only xby are listed. Will both be listed? A fixed convertion ratio?

12. XtraHodl

XtraHodl New Member

Hopefully it doesn't skyrocket for a while, so that I can continue to accumulate.

13. bikerleszno

bikerleszno Well-Known Member Staff Member

My range $2.5-$5

Shixy likes this.
  14. Kambi

Kambi Member

I hope the XBY will go to the moon, but my prediction is somewhere about 10$

15. Fearless

Fearless New Member

Depends on a lot of things, main thing is high possibility of bitcoin crashing. I would say 20$ best case, 2$ worst case. All of this, assuming devs deliver.

16. Aspergillus

Aspergillus New Member

YES! This is very very important for reputation. And imagine what happens if there will be a positive review by a reputable 3rd party.
    Any plans for this?