XBY on Nova

Discussion in 'General Exchanges' started by CCRevolution, Nov 22, 2017.

1. CCRevolution

CCRevolution Administrator Staff Member

This is a somewhat odd situation. We are listed on Nova, not much volume though as it is a small exchange. Soon after we paid and listed there, they announced that there was an ownership change. So, for the most part, we have no idea what the future is until they reveal this to the crypto world.

With that said, the point of this post is the bring the conversation to the forefront so that the XTRABYTES community can get involved.

There is a lot of talk about getting on other exchanges and this will happen when we are ready. But, in the mean time, while in this very heavy development phase, we believe that organic growth is our best friend. This give us a chance to build relationships with the people who join our community and in the long run, this is better for everyone (most notably for the new member).

XTRABYTES is a very different project. We are building a long term (dare I say permanent) platform and it is important to ensure that everyone understands that we are not a pump and dump project. Even though pumps and dumps will occur (this is normal activity) the long term as far as I am concerned is a long steady climb.

So, for any of you who enjoy chatting... If there is a troll box on Nova, go make some friends and invite them to our party.

Jamo and fish313 like this.
  2. fish313

fish313 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yea. I don't think Nova even knows what they are going to do yet. Organic growth is the best for sure. :D

2017-11-14 11:48 - Ongoing discussions with new owners
    We are negotiating with new owners if we can avoid closing NovaExchange and instead allow them to migrate users and balances. More information will be published as soon as we know for sure what will happen.
    https://novaexchange.com/news/

3. Rwin

Rwin Member

I was actually getting sick and tired of everyone asking for more higher tier exchanges, even after you made it abundantly clear that this would come after the tech is released. Be patient everyone.

Jamo and fish313 like this.
  4. fish313

Agreed. Higher tier exchanges will be much easier upon tech release, node activation, etc....

5. Humza

Humza New Member

I want to buy Xtrabytes on nova. Is anyone up for sale?

6. fish313

Not sure what you mean... you can check on Nova. But you cannot deposit any funds.