1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBY on Binance?

Discussion in 'General Exchanges' started by enki, Nov 14, 2017.

1. enki

enki Well-Known Member Staff Member

Do we want XBY to be traded on Binance? I know the answer is yes, but are we all willing to put in the commitment and vote for XBY to be added there?

Ste3001 and Arty like this.
  2. Sokolakis Ilias

Sokolakis Ilias Member

i am gonna vote for it. but tech must be close before we go there. we don't wanna have a pump and dump coin imo.

3. bikerleszno

bikerleszno Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ever new exchange would be good for us, and I still have hope we can get to the bittrex after nodes run :D

4. MarketFarmer

MarketFarmer Member

I've chatted with a bunch of people who are hesitant to go onto any of the exchanges we currently use. Once we have a little more tech and can land one of these exchanges there will be a whole other group of people who will come to the table.

5. jonnypromise

jonnypromise Member

How many votes do we need for Binance vs the amount of slack/forum members we have? I'm sure everyone already involved will support.

6. Yankee Ruin X

Yankee Ruin X Well-Known Member Staff Member

Around 3000 votes seems to secure the win for the monthly community coin listing.

7. jonnypromise

jonnypromise Member

Could we get some more clicks with some Steem posts? Do we have a Steem whale in the community?

fish313 and Mightyman like this.
  8. Sausagedog

Sausagedog New Member

Im not sure the community is large enough to win the vote atm.

9. Yankee Ruin X

Yankee Ruin X Well-Known Member Staff Member

Haha I tell you what we can setup a poll here and if that poll can get 2000 votes then we will go for it :relaxed:

enki likes this.
  10. Nimbus

Nimbus Member

Probably need to wait until the main-net launches

manrulit478 likes this.
  11. Kreativedesines

Kreativedesines New Member

I think launching on binance would be a great push for development funds for Borz and the others involved. That always seems to be a recurring topic amongst the community, the lack of development funds.

Even if we are in test net, I belive that would be enough for alot of major players to get involved and stand behind us. I mean look at the NULS coin that just got listed on there, I don' think they have much of a final product yet either, but have gained tremendous volume and support from the listing, myself included.

I also think that if we pushed hard enough on forums and other media outlets we could win the community coin vote.

But that's just my opinion. I've been a onlooker for a while now and will definitely be picking up an L2 as soon as they are available.

I have full confidence in the project, and really want to see it succeed so all of us can tell everyone else "we told you so" once xby brings the revolution.

Yankee Ruin X likes this.
  12. cau

cau Member

Who will say "No"? But before becoming a prey to PnD group, let us have a technology in hand to speak for us rather than some whale group spoil the whole coin.....

manrulit478 and Ira Fudmore like this.
  13. CrazedArabMan

CrazedArabMan Member

More exchanges would be great, but to echo everyone else, I don't think there are enough votes yet or full members that will help out and it might be best for the tech to be released (which doesn't sound like it's too far out now).

14. Sledhead

Sledhead Member

Relatively new to crypto but seems like the general consensus is that until tech and nodes are running we'll be best to stay off main/ big exchanges. Then we'll hit them hard when up and running hopefully!

manrulit478 likes this.
  15. Shixy

Shixy Member

Bittrex, Binance, Polo and major exchanges in 2018 if we get increased exposure out.

16. Ira Fudmore

Ira Fudmore Member

I agree with the sentiments about staying away from bigger exchanges until we have something to show for it. Pump and Dump groups are getting more popular and are already quite potent.

17. Sanchoni25

Sanchoni25 Member

18. Arty

Arty Member

Currently binance is listing new coins every day. Many of them shortly after ico. When tech is running and we get some exposure I am pretty sure we won't need to participate in the voting. Better talk directly to binance.

19. ByteMe

ByteMe Member

In all honesty this is one coin that i'm happy to wait for a while before it gets any listings on bigger exchanges. I'll be accumulating for as long as i can, and i find cryptopia alright for buying.

Arty likes this.
  20. Shixy

Shixy Member

Just focus on doing the real work and the rest should take care of itsef. :)

manrulit478 and molten like this.