What is XFUEL? X-FUEL Simplified Explanation

Discussion in 'X-FUEL' started by XTRABYTES, Nov 4, 2017.

1. XTRABYTES

XTRABYTES Well-Known Member

XFUEL is an internal development token for the XTRABYTES platform:

Primary Use - Paying Developers and Helpers

How can it be used - Optional 33% space inside STATIC deposits

Why would I buy it - For STATIC nodes. The XBY/XFUEL deposit capacity for the XTRABYTES STATIC network is more than 650 million XBY. Otherwise, you can buy and sell like any other coin on X-CHANGE at free market prices.

Where do I buy it - On the DEX P2P module X-CHANGE which will be available later, on the XTRABYTES platform.

Can I get some now - All workers, helpers and developers will be paid XFUEL. Maybe they will be willing to trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready, inside the XFUEL Trading Room on Slack #xfueltrading. There is no other way to get XFUEL.

If I am paid XFUEL and I want a STATIC, can I use XFUEL - Yes, you can make a deposit wallet that has approx. 67% XBY and 33% XFUEL. (amounts below)

What if I don't have enough XFUEL for a STATIC - buy or work for more.

What if there are no XFUEL available and I want a STATIC today - Buy more XBY as you can still fill a STATIC with ONLY XBY.

Can I make a STATIC with ONLY XFUEL - No

Can I make a STATIC with only 20% XFUEL - No, it must be the fixed amount, as seen below.

How much will XFUEL cost - XFUEL is traded on free market pricing based on supply and demand.

XFUEL Wallet Download: https://github.com/XtraBYtes/xfuel/raw/master/xfuel.exe

Required deposits of STATIC nodes:
    Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY or 330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
    Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY or 170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
    Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY or 85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

Ira Fudmore, fish313 and web31 like this.
  2. chrisdeslatte

chrisdeslatte Member

Nice write up about xfuel. Paying dev in xfuel is going to propell this coin and help involve the whole community in it's growth.

3. Niklasmato

Niklasmato Member

So if I understand correctly.. XFUEL will be priced apprrox. the same as XBY ?

4. Arty

Arty Member

Ok do I understand this correctly: If I want to get a level 1 node and use xfuel for it I need to have 170k xfuel? No other share is allowed? Besides the full xby option.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  5. Yankee Ruin X

Yankee Ruin X Well-Known Member

I believe that is correct, you can't say put in 10k XFUEL and 490k XBY. Its either full XBY or XBY/XFUEL by the designated amounts.

rhamchu likes this.
  6. Michael Tipton

Michael Tipton Member

So do you lose these tokens for the node or are they just locked up and unuseable while you are the static node.

7. BenTiko

BenTiko Member

you dont lose any coins or tokens and nothing is really locked. You can break your static node anytime :)

8. SoyCD

SoyCD Member

Still don't fully understand the relationship between XYB/Xfuel as well as how XFUEL is created and under what system it is paid out. I think the system could have merit, especially if it avoids ICOs - but how much XFUEL is there, who determines how much is paid out, etc. etc.

9. inthearena

inthearena Member

Agreed - I've read the White Paper, FAQs and various forum posts and I'm still not clear on this. It's a key point and I'm looking forward to understanding it better.

10. Muhammad Haris

Muhammad Haris Member

xfuel is there to pay developers and contributes. The price is meant be same as xby, but it changes w.r.t to demand.
    xfuel can be exchanged on xchange (an internal platform built over xby, think of it as a very own exchange of xby). For now you can trade this on this community on your own risk.
    I also don't know what is the max supply of xfuel and how they are generated.

11. Kambi

Kambi Member

So there is not fixed price or percentage of XFuel? How much does it cost in relationship with XBY or something like that?

12. Rejinderi

Rejinderi Member

for static nodes i believe we can share the cost? it is too high for most of us who just bought recently.