[WARNING] Yobit exchange warning!

1. XTRABYTES
    Well-Known Member Staff Member
    December 20, 2017 at 08:28
    WARNING AGAIN!!

It seems that YOBIT is up to their old tricks again with XBY.

For several months we have had a BOLD RED WARNING about Yobit on our ANN. We were hoping to have been able to put this past us, but now they are holding members coins again...

All references to Yobit will be permanently removed from our websites and we once again advise you to trade at your own risk on Yobit.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

The only way to stop them is to pressure (expose) them on social media so that their behavior costs them money, rather than earns them money.

fish313 and NikeNem like this.
  2. Jay Croft
    December 20, 2017 at 10:49
    I could go on an on for days about how incompetent YoBit staff is. I'm questioning their ability to look after their customers' needs anytime I have a chance, and everyone must be already sick of my rants. I could say though that maybe, just MAYBE YoBit guys are actually failing to maintain their exchange. But then again, they list a sh!tton of coins every month and never delist even those who are long dead and no longer supported by their devs. They're literally digging their own grave.

3. Supreme
    Administrator Staff Member
    December 20, 2017 at 12:31
    fish313 likes this.
  4. fish313
    December 20, 2017 at 12:38
    Thanks SupremeGoose, I just deleted my above comment. Much appreciated!

Supreme likes this.
  5. Muhammad Haris
    December 20, 2017 at 06:23
    Is there a chance of them running away with everyone's balance. Do you think they are suspicious scammers, so that i could take out my fund immediately.

6. Arimand
    December 22, 2017 at 04:47
    I don't know what they have in mind, since XTRABYTES is the most promising of the cryptocurrencies today. Instead of trying to behave like professionals and acquire the profits we are all awaiting for, they kick out potential customers with their tricks.

Thank you for your warnings, and keep up the good work guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
  7. ZombieGXD
    December 28, 2017 at 11:40
    Why go with yobit? Will XBY be on other exchanges/markets soon? I don't trust any of the exchanges XBY is on and has prevented me from purchasing any, I'm afraid it will get way too big too soon for me at a much higher rate. I was ready to invest at $0.07 USD and now it's average is $0.21 USD !!

8. fish313
    December 29, 2017 at 05:38
    I personally have never had a problem with Cryptopia . . I probably use that exchange 2nd most, besides GDAX. Been using it for about 10 months now, almost everyday.

Arimand likes this.
  9. Dennis
    February 7, 2018 at 09:43
    It's still on the homepage in the bottom under "Exchanges"

10. Gelumbauskas
    July 26, 2018 at 06:08
    Decided to check my stuff on Yobit today, after a long long long time. Just saw the wallet is still in maintenance and I can't send my XBY to Cryptopia. I'm afraid of losing all my balance there :( It's a lot of XBY :(

11. John_keeper
    March 16, 2019 at 11:28
    Yobit wasn't secure enough to trade on it from the very beginning

12. Yobit Scams
    June 28, 2019 at 12:21
    URGENT AND IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT YOBIT.NET

Yobit will steal your coin.

Do not use Yobit Exchange (Avoid!)

Do not send, buy or withdraw NLC2 at Yobit. They are on the wrong chain to intentionally keep coin that arrives and never makes it to your account. Same with withdraws. They have done this to many coins already.

After 5 months and hundreds of tickets, Yobit never replied. The initially did put the wallet into maintenance, and they asked for the fee we paid but after 5 months we started pressuring them and indicating we would take legal action and their response was to open the wallet but without ever having updated the code. Meaning they intentionally and maliciously opened the old chain causing coin loss to anyone that sends or withdraws. They are also then able to keep the real coin that people send and steal it. They have done such things to other coins. We have replaced some coin to a handful of people that fell into this situation the last few days, but going forward we will no longer insure and replace Yobit coin to people that lose coin sending or withdrawing from Yobit. If you have coin at Yobit, and for the next 2 weeks, WE WILL SWAP YOUR YOBIT NLC2 OUT. Open a ticket at [email protected] and indicate you wish to swap your NLC2 out of Yobit. Then we will respond asking you to create a Yobit code and explaining how to make it. We will also be pursuing them to delist us and we had asked this and will do through legal channels. Its is evident all over the internet and even in their internal chat, many people have lost money there and are desperate and they don't respond to any communications. All we want is for them to delist us or move to the right chain and return all coin that has been lost by senders and withdraws. But we will also not stop pursuing this matter until this is resolved, as it affects our image as a coin and will inevitably cause people to send coin. We have asked Coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com to remove from the list. Coin Gecko has removed and CMC just added a warning.

The NoLimitCoin Support team