1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to Buy XBY?

Discussion in 'General Trading' started by enki, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. enki

enki Well-Known Member Staff Member

Granted, I'm biased, but how could there be a better time to buy XBY? As I write this, the price is under 300 Sat and I can't imagine that it will stay there for long.

2. BenTiko

BenTiko Member

XBY reached already over 1000 sat a while ago ... now the tech is almost done and the team improved a lot in different other things!
    When the testnet with VITALS, PULSE and PoSign will be a successful - Im pretty sure, no more chances to buy XBY so cheap like now!

3. Sokolakis Ilias

Sokolakis Ilias Member

I want more XBY at these price!!!
    237 sat at the moment i write it.
    REALLY..??? Thats a steal.

4. bikerleszno

bikerleszno Well-Known Member Staff Member

People are a little scary to buy because they think it can drop more. Of coruse in time we will reach over 1000 sat everyone will miss that times as we have now :) So it is your choice to buy or wait more. Think if u will buy now and we will go over 1000 sat u will make 400% :) and more

enki likes this.
  5. Delphinus

Delphinus Member

Keep in mind that the BTC price was lower at 1000 sat.

But on the short term, I think we can easily reach 500 sats. 1000-1500 sats after the tech is released.

Mightyman likes this.
  6. bikerleszno

If this will start moving up nobody will able to stop it ;) Last time we hitted over 1700 sat and it was 0.041$ per coin :)
    If bitcoin will reach 8000$ and it will reach very soon in next couple of days in my opinion then to go over 0.041$ we will need just about 510-515 sat per coin :) So soon we should go and make new ATH here ;)

1700 sat in 8000$ bitcoin value would give us over 0.136$ per coin :) so 3 times more than before ;)

7. Delphinus

Delphinus Member

The downside is still some of the bigger bag holder, currently surpressing the price.

We need to get new people in (seems to be going well), after the bagholders are gone I think we can moon pretty soon.

8. bikerleszno

A lot of bagholders sold a lot of coin, I am happy because more people own xby coins then we can grow much faster, if there are a lot of millions coins in one owner hands it is big risk and very easy to speculate :) I hope many of bagholders will regret they are selling right now... and will miss the main train :D

9. MarketFarmer

MarketFarmer Member

With the new test coming up the price should get a nice little bump thank to the exposure. If it is a success and nodes can be registered in the near future the price should easily jump.

10. jonnypromise

jonnypromise Member

Price is looking good to buy, so cheap at the moment. I bought in a while ago and was tempted to sell on the last jump. So glad I didn't.
    I think we have quite a closed community, the hard part is selling the tech to new investors, hopefully the new forum and mini road map will help spread the word.

11. Mightyman

Mightyman Member

I think this current price may die down just a little as the hype of the forum disappears, but getting the next round of the Testnet rolled out should help to no end :relieved:

12. Yankee Ruin X

Yankee Ruin X Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'll let you into a little secret, Borz wanted to start the testnet a few weeks ago but we had to hold him back as the FUD was going crazy and we wanted to move to an environment where we could put out easy to find info so things wouldn't get lost in the spam. This forum was born from that, so things with XBY are a bit further along than people realise really :grinning:

Mightyman likes this.
  13. jonnypromise

jonnypromise Member

Hopefully it will......So we can buy more!

14. Sausagedog

Sausagedog New Member

This was probably a good idea. I understand people have concerns with projects but the way XBY was FUDed was disgusting by those doing it.

15. Upspwnage

Upspwnage Member

This is the time to buy! Before everything is fully developed! When people get wind of this coin it is gonna moon!

MushroomCloud likes this.
  16. Sausagedog

Sausagedog New Member

Not a massive fan of 'moon' talk but theres coins with no devs which have a higher marketcap than XBY currently does...Its absurd! The FUD, however at least provided the people with a nice buying opportunity!

17. Nimbus

Nimbus Member

Just follow the tried and true method of dollar cost averaging.

18. shitcoinballer

shitcoinballer New Member

I understand the FUD and hesitation after the fiasco that happened around Father's day. The team developing the website and marketing has improved dramatically since then.

19. cau

cau Member

This beast will bring lot of fortune to all of early investors, provided technology comes as promised. X-Fuel is already there exhibiting the quality of POSign.

20. cau

cau Member

FUDs are actually good, provided FUDs are counter attacked with proper points which will bring confidence among others.... Last time, though there was some noise it was actually nothing against the fundamentals of the project.