1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The burst of the Bitcoin bubble and the XBY project ; Will it survive ?

Discussion in 'General Trading' started by DeadCatBounce, Dec 15, 2017.

Are you going to sell XBY during the coming Bitcoin bust ?

Poll closed Friday at 7:09 PM.
  1. Will HODL as I believe XBY will survive the crash and will come out stronger

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Will have a core position that I will HODL no matter what

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Will sell it all if it becomes a massacre in the market

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce New Member

Anyone with experience from the dot.com bubble knows that Bitcoin is an outdated technology and will have its bubble burst very soon. It is a huge hype & many people are buying into it ,people that have 0 previous trading or investing experience, pretty much the same way people were buying into companies with 0 profit in the late 90s and were putting millions in companies that were established 2 weeks ago with just roadmap and promises. Anyone who denies that bitcoin is in a bubble is delusional in my mind.

The burst will happen probably next 3-6 months. Depends when it moves about 1 trillion market cap- over 60k with initial target of about 86k.

When Bitcoin crashes, the whole ecosystem will have its clean-up bust process during which all the mistakes during the boom phase will be erased and only the strongest technologies will remain for another, longer-term boom cycle.

Having said that, from the experience from the dot.com bubble most companies that had no profit & real technology behind got to 0 , the ones that survived got a 95% plunge including Amazon. My question is this - Are you going to HODL when the price of XBY starts falling sharply ? Do you really believe in the XBY project and Borzalom ?

My respond is that I believe in the project and I like Borzalom. I have 50% position that I will sell when bitcoin market cap goes above 1trillion which will drive XBY many times to the upside from here. And another 50% that I will hold until it retraces back to where we started with the risk of going to 0.

Looking forward to your plan and what you are going to do ?

2. Superd

Superd Member

I really don't think the bubble is gonna burst that soon.
    Hype will generate more hype and it will keep the bubble going for at least a year or so.
    And the longer it holds, the more time it affords XBY to grow.

3. Sanchoni25

Sanchoni25 Member

XBY will survive without bitcoin!

4. mudiko

mudiko New Member

If the project would run smooth, xby would benefit from the burst of the bubble, because real value of xby is higher than most top 100 coins and we would be ranked higher. In dollar It is hard to say that we would protect our value, but I calculate in bitcoins so I win anyways.

5. born2go

born2go Member

If the bubble bursts in next 2 month, any chance to get xby with much lower price?

6. dina1202

dina1202 Member

I do not think this is bubble yet

7. DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce New Member

It is a bubble for sure, but it can and most probably will grow bigger. In 2018 any bubble below 1trillion is nothing significant. Even if it is for a dysfunctional crypto like Bitcoin.

8. vutamhoan

vutamhoan New Member

It is, not burst yet :-p