1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Feedback on XFUEL Trades

Discussion in 'XFUEL Trading' started by XTRABYTES, Nov 25, 2017.

1. XTRABYTES

XTRABYTES Well-Known Member

If you would like to post feedback on XFUEL trades, feel free to do so here. This way the community can determine the trustworthiness of individual traders.

2. enki

enki Well-Known Member

BryanK likes this.
  3. Lemmon714

Lemmon714 Member

Traded with Epicookiez and Bikerleszno acted as an escrow, transaction proceeded perfectly.

4. xfueltrader!

xfueltrader! New Member

Successful trades performed with both Pi2u and enki.

5. jcpbs

jcpbs Member

Yankee Ruin X likes this.
  6. MushroomCloud

MushroomCloud New Member

Traded xfuel with @enki , everything is OK.

7. molten

molten Member Staff Member

Did a P2P transaction with @eggsandspamm. Everything went silky smooth!

8. eggsandspamm

eggsandspamm New Member

Thanks molten same to you, p2p too, fast as lightning. Trust him for future trades

9. xfueltrader!

xfueltrader! New Member

The original offer was made last Wednesday with no response until now. No confirmation the trade was taking place.

10. xfueltrader!

xfueltrader! New Member

There's no dishonesty here, no trade was confirmed. Market changed, so did the price.
    You are welcome to find someone else to purchase from.

11. xfueltrader!

xfueltrader! New Member

Why? All actual trades have been flawless, both with escrow and without.

@enki or another mod, not sure the feedback here is valid, no trade took place. It's reasonable to assume interest in an offer is not valid if there is no response within 48 hours.

Moving forward, people who have received offers can attest that I have started to put a time limit the offer is valid for (this happened before your response & smear campaign).

12. enki

enki Well-Known Member

If there is no response within 48 hours nothing was confirmed. @xfueltrader! mentioned that all old offers were void and updated his offer.

13. cefinnell01

cefinnell01 New Member

Made several p2p trades with Molten. Was flawless and a pleasure to meet them as well.

molten likes this.
  14. molten

molten Member Staff Member

Can confirm several smooth p2p trades with cefinell01. It was a pleasure, and he can be trusted to do as he says :)

15. Yur'evich

Yur'evich Member

:):)

16. Seb59

Seb59 Member

I did two deals with eggsandspamm, everything went well, we can trust him.

Then I made a deal with cefinnell001 and it didn't go well at all.

We agreed on a deal and he sent me his eth addy. I sent him the amount. He didn't answer for 34 hours and then answered that:
    "I'll have to send it back to you. I have sold all that I can sell. What is your ETh Address?"

Of course he didn't reimburse me for the fees but he also paid his own on the coins I sent him. That shows the guy's honesty!

I thought holding xfuel was a pledge of honesty....

17. cefinnell01

cefinnell01 New Member

You are misleading. I agreed to our deal on Monday at 2:08 PM. Unfortunately Seb59 was unsure of his wallet being case sensitive and my Xfuel wallet would not sync, so we decided to wait until we sorted these issues out. My wallet did finally sync.but by that time I had been approached by another member in the Xtrabytes slack and I sold them what I was willing to part with. Contrary to Seb59's account. He did not send me the ETH and not hear from me for 34 Hours. Below is his message that I received this afternoon, hardly 34 hours later.

Hello,
    I sent you 3.73 ETH
    you can send me 420k xfuel at :
    FMJtf7vpbmMdkYBfWXmhHJYdaje5EWaCM1

Hope to have news from you soon

Seb59, Today at 1:53 AMReport

I was looking at my account on Bittrex this afternoon when I noticed that I had 3.73 ETH in my balance and wondered who had sent it and immediately logged into the forum and read Seb59's message. He did not send it and hear nothing from me for 34 hours. Below is the link to the block explorer which is time stamped and shows when he sent me the ETH and when I returned it.

His transaction:
    https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8f26c6b186d41f422fb6fc47016794a1fee8c70fc2f9e1c575b0b82c6df4e9aa

My returning his ETH tx:
    https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4b66247d5efee664446f92831687af96242863c1d128cf474cd74f291da858e5

I promptly returned his ETH along with an apology, stating that I had already sold the amount that I was willing to part with. I fail to see the dishonesty in that. If I shorted you on the fees, it was an oversight to which I will gladly correct. I am a far cry from being dishonest and never try to take advantage of anyone. If there is any dishonesty here, I feel it is in your accusation that I received your ETH and waited 34 hours to return it.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    enki, fish313 and jcpbs like this.
  18. Ste3001

Ste3001 Member

Good morning. Thank you to the member Jcpbs , the deal with him was impeccable, I exchanged some of my Xby with Xfuel !!
    Thank you Jcpbs!

Niklasmato likes this.
  19. Seb59

Seb59 Member

No I did tell that !
    I tell you did not answer me during 34 hours as the deal was OK between us.
    You were on the forum as I saw activity from you on the chat !
    But I sent you 5 mails without answer !
    You spent the time making new deals better for you in order to break the deal you made with me.
    And that is not honest !
    When you make a deal you have to honor it rather than trying to get some better !

manrulit478 likes this.
  20. cefinnell01

cefinnell01 New Member

Sorry dude. You and I didn't speak for the better part of the day and in the meantime, someone else bought what i was wanting to sell at a much higher price. I'm here to make money and I see nothing wrong with going with the highest offer. Had I accepted your ETH and then negotiated a better deal and sent it back, then you would have a case. But that's not how it went down.