1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

price prediction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lincoln81, Dec 26, 2017.

1. lincoln81

lincoln81 New Member

What are your thought on the price for lets say June 2018, December 2018, 2019 and 2020?

curious to see what people are hoping for out of this coin, yes anything is possible up to the moon but lets be realistic and what you are expecting.

cheers

2. Arimand

Arimand Member

Persoal Prediction : JUNE 2018 : 3 USD
    DECEMBER 18 : 20 USD
    DECEMBER 19 : 100 USD
    DECEMBER 20 : TO THE MOON.....

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

andod007 and pumpkin like this.
  3. Crypto&Banter

Crypto&Banter New Member

hopefully stable 1$ by June. After that, who knows. We have no real timeframe as far at tech development is concerned.

4. Daeva

Daeva New Member

Agreed with being able to stable at 1$. Other than that pretty much depends on how much they can achieved what they posted in the roadmap.

5. DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce New Member

People will be surprised by the prices we will see in 2018. Even those that are XBY fans. When the XBY supply is cut by 75% and market cap by 75% as well , we could see astronomical rise. From level of 1$ at 400million market cap with 430,000,000 circulating supply , when we go in top 20 currencies with only 100,000,000 supply (yes , we will see XBY in top 20, maybe even top 10 in 2018) the market cap will be minimum of 3 billion. This will put the price at about 30$ per XBY. So I say 30$ in mid 2018. And this is very conservative because the overall ALTS market cap will be probably double or triple at that point. I do not expect the price to move above 100$ though and find that unrealistic because BTC will crash at some point. XBY just doesn't have so much time to reach 3 digits. But everything is possible.

Arimand and andod007 like this.
  6. andod007

andod007 New Member

I agree with $30/XBY but could you explain the 100mill circulating supply part? I thought there will be up to 512 nodes and lvl 1 node will deposit 500.000 XBY which is 256million XBY out of the circulation. What am I missing, please I am honestly interested in the above.

7. Silvercaveman

Silvercaveman Member

There are also level 2 and level 3 nodes, between them all if used up 100% then that's when circulating supply is meant to be around 100M.

8. pumpkin

pumpkin New Member

I believe.

Arimand likes this.
  9. Arimand

Arimand Member

Truth is, XBY has the technology to skyrocket its price. The new consensus algorithm, Pos along with its fantastic SHA-512 encryption protocol, will in less than a year put it in top if top twenty cryptocoins.

Currently the devs are doing a fantastic job, along with all the contributors of the project. The guys are truly cool and the teams formed keep on working relentlessly.

Wait and see..... :)

pumpkin likes this.