Post your fav coins here and why

Discussion in 'General Off-topic' started by Shixy, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Shixy

Shixy Member

Post your fav coins in this format other than XBY.

For me, personally

Name: PoSW Coin
    Description: Offer coins staking as a service
    Circulating supply: 44,100,000 POSW
    Total Supply / Max: 70,000,000 POSW
    Coin Type: Own Platform.
    Consensus Algorithm: dPoS
    PS: PoSW aims to give users an intuitive and easy-to-use interface which performs the various actions and specific functionalities that these coins hold

Name: Oxycoin - Oxy
    Description: Purchase crypto currency with fiat.
    Circulating supply: -
    Total Supply / Max: 100,000,000
    Consensus Algorithm: dPoS
    PS: The one place that contains everything a cryptocurrency investor needs, right at their fingertips. The OXYCOIN® mobile platform enables investors to easily purchase cryptocurrencies directly with FIAT (i.e. USD or EUR), manages all their wallets and passwords, implements a user-friendly Global Address Book, and is the central media hub where they can access any information they need to make sound investment decisions.

Name: Blockcat - CAT
    Description: BlockCAT lets anyone create, manage, and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain with just a few clicks. No programming required. User-Deployed Smart Contracts
    Circulating supply: 7,360,121 CAT
    Total Supply / Max: 9,200,151 CAT
    Coin Type: ERC20
    Consensus Algorithm: PoS
    PS: Aims to help everyone benefit from the security and convenience of smart contracts on the Ethereum network and beyond, unlocking the door to intelligent and automated commerce at scales never before possible
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1971103.0

Name: Loopring - LRC
    Description: Decentralized Token Exchange Protocol - decentralized, automated trade execution system that intelligently implements their trades across the world’s crypto exchanges, shielding them from counterparty risk and reducing their trading costs.
    Circulating supply: 286,170,756 LRC
    Total Supply / Max: 1,395,076,054 LRC
    Coin Type: ERC20
    Consensus Algorithm: PoS
    PS: Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by asystem of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into.

Name: DeepOnion
    Description: Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network.
    Circulating supply: 3,789,785
    Total Supply / Max: 25,000,000 (max supply after 10 years)
    Consensus Algorithm: PoW + PoS
    PS: Just like any other privacy coin such as Dash & Monero, this coin have better privacy by integrating with the TOR network. It also offer more unique features such as DeepVault(file verification), DeepSend, QuickSend, VoteCentral, SmartContract and many more to come.

Let's start the sharing.

Serk and CoingetterD like this.
  2. CoingetterD

CoingetterD Member

Nice list mate

3. CoingetterD

CoingetterD Member

I like $Ark which is also Dpos and it plans on being able to connect blockchains with it' smartbridge tec. It's just about a yr old and it' my first ico coin so naturally it' gonna be A Fav
    Also $XVG plans on being the standard in privacy based cryptocurrencies

Shixy and molten like this.
  4. ekosaputro

ekosaputro Member

xrp the one coins who have stable price, i hope one day xby can replace xrp

5. enki

enki Well-Known Member

I don't even consider XRP to be a crypto coin. It's the native premined token on a platform that is aimed at making banks more money by replacing the antiquated SWIFT system.

manrulit478 likes this.
  6. Sanchoni25

Sanchoni25 Member

Ripple is centralised bullshit made for banks and not a cryptocurrency. I will never support that trash

Tristan, SuperAdmin and enki like this.
  7. Ste3001

Ste3001 Member

Neo , China in the game....

8. Shixy

Shixy Member

I also like Cobinhood, Cindicator and PoSW. Too lazy to write up. :D

CoingetterD likes this.
  9. CoingetterD

CoingetterD Member

Lol happens to best of us

10. Ira Fudmore

Ira Fudmore Member

Quite a few favorites:

Substratum - Disrupting the world (hopefully)

Flixxo - Disrupting Youtube / vid sites with a DRM-safe token-based pay model

Artemine - An interesting experiment, especially if you snagged a genesis address. I love the stuff this dev comes up with.

DCorp - It's a decentralized hedge fund. Interested in seeing where it goes.

MEME/PEPE - A Masternode Coin with a LOT of interesting, non-generic tech.

SPANK - [NSFW] I usually avoid these types of coins, but the team had a demo complete _before_ their ICO. People don't do that anymore. I even talked with the devs and they have their heads on straight. The technology they provide is going to disrupt the existing "cam model" paradigm by reducing the service provider's cut from 50% to 5% by utilizing their platform. This is one of the bigger bets in my portfolio; I don't consider it an if, but a when.

Shixy likes this.
  11. niels12

niels12 Member

NEM: one of the coins with the best tech imo, major upgrade next year on mainnet.
    SHIFT: platform for decentralized internet using IPFS, very important to prevent censoring in the future.
    STRATIS: are also eyeing for a very complete platform, very suitable for Microsoft-oriented companies. Release a lot of their products coming months.

12. Johan V

Johan V Member

My other favorite besides XBY is Gulden(NLG).
    It's one so far i know who is realy usable as a payment in real live world already. In the netherlands and expanding now over europe by merchants and webshops who accept Gulden as a payment. In the wallet you can transfer Gulden to a bankaccount in Euro, they have a own EUR/NLG exchange, Nocks Exchange.
    And a few very strong developments are coming. PoW2 where you lock a ammount of Gulden(from 1 month to 3 years) and you get good interesst over. 0 confirmations in payment operational in a short timespan and more good thing are coming very soon.
    Everything is very simple usable and eazy to operate. The wallet, mobile wallet and Nocks Exchange and Nocks dashboard are just exellent in usage. Devs and community are exellent and very helpfull. And also quiet stable, no pump and dump project, very proffesional.
    I think for shure this one is gonna be big in a few years as a realy good real world payment option. ;)

13. ChrisB

ChrisB Member

Because i´m not very rich i´m always on the lookout for undervalued coins with huge potential.
    Actually i know of:

- Suncontract -> The next POWR will get strong on the european market and is currently heavily undervalued as the team is working hard and the solar market is huge in europe.

- Monetha -> Broke in after the ICO now at a good value to buy. As they have plenty of money available good things can be expected. Still needs some time until working product is released.

- Hempcoin -> Long standing project. The developer posted a picture of Whiz Khalifa on twitter and said that big things will come soon. Even tho speculative the cannabis industry is huge these days and the coin has a real life usage. If they can manage to get a foot in it has lots of potential.

- XBY of course.

14. ian2347

ian2347 Member

- Whitecoin
    - Verge
    Great communities !

15. Rwin

Rwin Member

I like Chimaera which is in pre-sale mode right now. Solid website, although they do have a strange definition of "soon" :-p

16. Rwin

Rwin Member

Top 3 for me would be:
    1) XBY
    2) IOTA
    3) CHI

XBY is on top by faaaaar ofcourse :)
    All have in common that they are very innovative coins.

17. Sundego

Sundego Member

Starting to take a liking to XBY of course, but VTC and XLM are my other two that I track at this very moment.

18. Tristan

Tristan Member

I like to go for coins I can mine a bit on my own rig. I also have a few I have hopes for the future for.

SUMO - Fork of Monero with some interesting updates. Also pretty cheap so profitable to mine at the moment.
    GRC - Fun coin to Mine using BOINC. Not sure if it will ever have much value, but BOINC has real life value with the data your crunching.
    GRS - Interesting coin to mine that has some nice output and is great to mine on a GPU.
    SC - Fast to mine, super cheap, love the idea.
    GNT - ETH Token for distributed computing power on demand.
    NEO - Could be huge in Asia.

Of course XBY is what I have the most hope for right now!

19. cammie16

cammie16 Member

As of now Im liking DeepOnion as this project doesn't have an ICO and only giving free airdrops. Actually they are giving 2 airdrops weekly, 1 in the main airdrop and 2nd is in deeppoints by being active in the community.

20. Lemmon714

Lemmon714 Member

XBY - Awesome community, hardworking devs and a promising ecosystem. I like that they're not only pushing the limits of transaction speed but also building a complete system alongside just a coin and a wallet.

XRB - I feel there is going to be some major growth in DAG based coins following the explosion in IOTA's market cap and Bitcoin's throughput resembling the 405 freeway. Raiblocks is the most innovative approach I've come across so far in regards to DAG.

XMR - It reigns supreme in the realm of privacy. Cryptonote coins in general seem like they will remain a safe-haven for those who came to cryptocurrency looking for private transactions.