Need help - withdrawal from Cryptopia never arrived

Discussion in 'Wallets' started by Rok, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Rok

Rok New Member

Hey guys,

just before the wallet upgrade (1st week after new year) i've purchased some XBY on Cryptopia and left them there. Then i've downloaded the Windows wallet and synced. Everything seemed fine. In the next days i saw the IMPORTANT post on the forums regarding the wallet upgrades on exchanges and desktops. I've downloaded the new version to my laptop and upgraded as per this thread https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/step-by-step-guide-updating-your-wallet-to-v1-3-0-0.439/
    Again, everything seemed fine, but as soon as Cryptopia enabled withdrawals again after making the wallet upgrade on XBY i've put a withdrawal request of all my coins to my locally assigned wallet address.

I checked next day and the withdrawal was in status Completed but no coins showed up in my desktop wallet, neither could i find any trace of transaction in the block explorer.

Any help and clarification of where i might have made a mistake would be greatly appreciated.
    I've even done a full resync of the blockchain/wallet but to no avail.
    Are my coins gone?

Local wallet: BLpupPNQG9A76UJwztQKtoWTu4EfzQAZHS

wallet-version.JPG withdrawal_info.JPG

2. Jamo

Jamo Member

3. pkcorp

pkcorp New Member

Same problem here it's still processing at Cryptopia, initiated the withdrawal 2 days ago.

4. Rok

Rok New Member

Mine was/is actually marked as Complete, but the transaction id is nowhere to be found in the block explorer.
    So I doubt it was ever succesfull.

I have opened a support ticket on Cryptopia and am waiting for staff to investigate the matter.
    I've tried to reach out to Cryptopia on Discord but to no avail.

5. Jamo

Jamo Member

I hope you get a response soon!