Listing Kucoin

Discussion in 'General Exchanges' started by GibsBytes, Jan 1, 2018.

1. GibsBytes

GibsBytes Member

Hi all / XBY-Staff

Did you check already a listing on kucoin.com? Kucoin is a new exchange already reach the same volume as Cryptopia and is fast growing, listing every second day a new altcoin. Kucoin is for me much better as Cryptopia (Trading Window looks like Binance).

I am not sure if they is any listing fee, but I don't think so as for kucoin it is in the first phase important to list new altcoins asap.

Here application link (only team member are able to apply, they say within 3 days they will reply if the coin will be listed or not):

http://kucoinform.mikecrm.com/tAssDWK

What do you think?

2. Fatoshi

Fatoshi Member

I have mentioned the same thing several times also. Its fast becoming a popular exchange as is run well. I think its far easier to get into good exchanges before they get huge because they start to get very snobbish about who they let on and expect large amounts of 'donations'. Its well run and I think Asian based.

IF we look at another exchange its a good fit but even now rapidly getting harder to list. Long term we won't have any problem to get listed later but exchanges still like their pound of flesh even if you are getting regular volume.

3. Jamo

Jamo Member

I used Kucoin once and had a nice experience. Clean interface and fast. Recommend we give it a shot!

4. Karen Tsang

Karen Tsang New Member

I had a terrible experience with KuCoin - their 2FA modules wouldn't load and I couldn't access/execute any trading except from a quick "market price buy/sell" page. Their support clearly did not understand/speak fluent English and was useless.

It was a nightmare. I said never again.

5. GibsBytes

GibsBytes Member

Jamo likes this.
  6. Jamo

Jamo Member

7. fish313

fish313 Well-Known Member Staff Member