For Fun - Bingo Lottery Anyone?

1. Yankee Ruin X
    November 17, 2017 at 12:16
    Hey,

I was thinking we could start a Bingo Lottery if anyone is interested. It's pretty simple you pick 6 numbers and then when the National Lottery draws each week you check off your numbers. First person to check off all their numbers wins the Jackpot.

Could do it small so just 50-100 XBY each week to play and keep track of everything on a Google Sheet so people can see who is in the lead and keep it all transparent. Here is an example doc I just knocked up so would look something like this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WprK_YeVyUx4krs4SBddYt5Ys6Y1vvNQnRpaXmOOaNg/edit?usp=sharing

Anyway if anyone is interested then let me know and we can get it setup and put our XBY to use while we are waiting for the tech to roll out :blush:

nickdegre and CCRevolution like this.
  2. CCRevolution
    Administrator Staff Member
    November 17, 2017 at 12:35
    Good idea for some fun! But, I think it will be better to use XFUEL for now because the transaction is only 1 XFUEL. Later when the final adjustments are made to XBY then we can do it there also.

nickdegre likes this.
  3. nickdegre
    November 17, 2017 at 12:39
    CCRev is right. Xfuel is better suited for this kind of thing. Good idea though Yankee. You can count me in on it!

4. Yankee Ruin X
    November 17, 2017 at 12:41
    Yeah I'm defs down for using XFUEL, lower transaction cost makes it a much better choice. Anyone want to buy some XFUEL to play :yum:

5. CCRevolution
    November 17, 2017 at 01:13
    Sorry guys, I have discussed this with Borz and this is not something we can support at this time. There are plans for an X-GAMES module down the road but this needs to be done legally and although this is just a casual thing we discuss here, we are not willing to risk XTRABYTES due to not having this set up properly if the authorities come knocking.

6. Yankee Ruin X
    November 17, 2017 at 01:29
    Boo that sucks :cry:

7. CCRevolution
    November 17, 2017 at 02:57
    I agree, but sorry we need to protect the company. Too many people are already attacking because we are a threat. No point in giving them an edge.

8. FuelMeUp2
    November 17, 2017 at 03:10
    I am up for this ! but also see your point ccrevolution . No need to give them a reason !