1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you consider building a Mobile Wallet ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ian2347, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ian2347

ian2347 Member

Hello Folks,

Nowadays when you own a business it's necessary to provide a website compatible with smartphones.

In the Cryptocurrency world, Mobile wallet is not really a key argument yet. But it will be. Soon. Very soon.

If you want to grow faster, it as absolutely primary that Xtrabytes is also available on Smartphones, so people can adopt the tech and begin to use it.

If Ethereum is doing so well, it's because there is a lot of wallet and users have the choice to use whatever wallet they want. I've been trying MyEtherWallet on Chrome and I've got to say this is great. Super easy and reliable.

Did you already planed to build a mobile wallet or mobile app ?

IMO, it would be a great advantage to provide a mobile app very soon, it's like free advertising.
    Why ? Because there isn't a lot of coins that I can store on my iPhone, so if XBY is one of those it is almost free advertising.

I'm pretty sure that providing a Mobile Wallet will save months of hard times of marketing/promotional duty and investments.

Cheers!

HistoryChannel and trutbert like this.
  2. XTRABYTES

XTRABYTES Well-Known Member

Hello.

Yes, of course, a Mobile wallet is something that we must have.

Everything will be done step by step.

3. Wowsuchcoin

Wowsuchcoin Member

More interested in a cold storage wallet such as being added to the nano S or trezor... any info in heading in that direction?

4. cammie16

cammie16 Member

Yes, but Im lack or resources and a lot of knowledge. I prefer mobile wallet than desktop. Its easy to access